Best Practices in Multichannel Operations & Fulfillment is still available for purchase on Amazon.com. This guide to multichannel best practices was derived from our years of experience with hundreds of catalog, eCommerce and retail companies.
Our team understands the issues and challenges facing multichannel businesses and provides insight on the following topics:
- Business Management – including “Developing Your Corporate Dashboard Of Key Performance Metrics”
- Contact Centers & Call Centers – including “Managing Your Cost Per Call”
- Forecasting & Inventory Management – including “10 Ways To Improve Vendor Quality Control”
- Direct Commerce Systems – including “How to Select Any Business System: Four Steps To Take Now”
- Warehouse & Distribution -including “Rising Transportation Costs â€“ And What To Do About Them”
With over 45 articles filled with data, results and in-the-trenches experience, we compiled this information to provide a how-to and best practices resource to our clients and others in the industry. The articles in this book reflect the type of in-depth knowledge that a consulting firm with 250+ published articles in US and European trade publications should have – the type of knowledge and experience that F. Curtis Barry & Company brings to every client engagement. Each article was reviewed by our team and edited with timely updates.
Best Practices in Multichannel Operations & Fulfillment provides quick tips and thoughtful answers to companies working to increase their profitability, improve efficiency & productivity and reduce costs.